The Kiulu River has a mild water and urgency. It is located in the northern part of Kota Kinabalu City, where Kiulu was elected the second most beautiful village in Malaysia.
The town has beautiful scenery and is suitable for beginners, the elderly and children. Family travel can join this activity.
The Kiulu River rapids rafting is a test of team spirit. The tourist car takes everyone to the starting point of the upper reaches of the Kiulu River. The boating coach will open.
Start with a briefing on boating safety, equipment, and skills, and then go through all kinds of safety checks.
The river section of the Kiulu River is 15 minutes long and is the longest boating section in Borneo. After 1.5-2.0 hours of riding, the river is also along the river.
Offering a pleasant view of the countryside, there is a delicious lunch at the end of the day waiting for you.
Our Service Features
- Chinese/english and Malay speaking guide, let you easy to communicate
- Our guide are warm and helpful
- Let you feel comfortable and save during the journey
- Recommended bring changing cloths, towel and sun block
- This package exclude none as above from include items
- During the public holiday and school holiday, reservation will be required two days in advanced
- Min 4 pax
- This tour is no limit for guest
- Deposit needed when booking this trip
- Deposit are not refundable if guest have personal reason that cannot attend this trip
For more information, feel free to contact us.