The main feature of the proboscis monkey is its large, long nose, whose use is not very clear and may be the result of sexual selection.
Male monkeys are much larger than female monkeys, generally 72 cm long, 75 cm long and weighing 24 kg. The mother is only 60 cm long and weighs 12 kg.
The proboscis monkey has a large abdomen and its digestive system is divided into several parts to help it digest the leaves. This is also the only primate that can be found
Animals. Its food, in addition to leaves, also includes seeds. However, proboscis monkeys cannot eat sweet food.
Proboscis monkeys are mainly produced in mangroves, swamps and riverside forests on the shores of Borneo in Southeast Asia. In groups, each group ranges from 10-20 monkeys.
Malaysia, a tropical country with a fascinating rainforest, can still meet in protected or undeveloped areas.
The flashing fireflies! When you call them to see them, remember not to catch them or illuminate them with glare, so that I
We can always appreciate the natural Christmas tree. A flash of sparkling crystals, all the stars are small stars, people look silly eyes! In addition to the code
The head is everywhere, but you can’t see your fingers, but when you see thousands of flashing fireflies in front of you, the invincible shock is
You have to go to the scene to feel it!
Our Service Features
- Chinese/english and malay tour guide, let you easy to communicate
- Our tour guide are warm and friendly, most important is helpful
- Let you feel comfortable/happy and save during whole journey
- We will let you leave a good memorable with us
- Recommended bring extra changing cloth/towel/anti-mosquito spray and sin block
- This package exclude insurance and none from above from include item, insurance can be purchased separately if needed
- During the public holiday and school holiday, reservation will be required in two day in advanced
- Min 4 pax
This tour is no limit for ordering
- Deposit is needed for booking this trip
- Deposit are not refundable if guest have personal reason that cannot attend this trip
For more information, feel free to contact us.