Tiga Island is a mud that was sprayed from several mud volcanoes a hundred years ago. It has been piled up all the year round, and there is still a constant flow of warm mud. Because of this
The unspoiled natural environment has made the American film crew also come here to film the reality TV series – Survivor (SURVIVOR), and therefore
Make Tiga Island more famous. Tiga Island – Malay means three islands with beautiful scenery and abundant marine ecology, which is currently open to the public.
Travelers’ come to explore and stay.
Tiga Island Park was established in 1978 with a total area of approximately 15,864 hectares, of which Tiga Island has the largest area and two smaller islands.
The islands are Kalampunian Damit Island (also known as Snake Island) and Kalambu Nimbusa
(Kalampunian Besar Island) is a protected forest area. Sabah Park also keeps a few plank roads in the forest, one of which will arrive
The location of the volcanic mud bath. The volcanic mud bath is rich in minerals, and you can see bubbles rising up in the volcanic mud.
Our Service Features
- Chinese/english and malay speaking guides, let you easy to communicate
- Our tour guide are warm and helpful
- Will make sure you feel comfortable and save during the whole journey
- Recommended that bring extra changing clothes
- This package exclude insurance and none as above include item
- Min 2 pax
- During the public holiday and school holiday, reservation will be required two day in advanced
- This tour is no limit for ordering
- Deposit is needed when order this trip
- Deposit are not refundable if guest personally cancelled this trip due to personal reason
For more information, feel free to contact us.