One of Sabah’s important attractions is “Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park”, a marine park on the Indian Ocean consisting of five small islands.
Yes: Sapi (Sapi Island), Manukan (Manukan Island), Gayana (Gaya Island), Mamutik (Mamutik Island), sulug (Suluq Island).
Today we will introduce a Sapi Island…
Sapi Island is relatively popular, and it is one of the most popular islands. On the shore, you can see a group of tropical fish swimming around the sea.
When you breathe into the water, the little fish shuttles by your side. When they swim, they are always neat as a queue of troops.
It feels really impossible to speak. It is so easy to get along with nature and it feels so good to be close to nature.
There are many entertainment projects on Sapi Island. Parachutes and flying fish have been very interesting to hear, motorboats are also good, as well as deep dive and snorkeling, banana boats and so on.
Our Service Features
- Chinese/english and Malay speaking tour guide, let you easy to communicate
- Our guide are warm and helpful
- Our guide will bring you to island hotspot to snorkelling
- Let you feel safe and comfortable during snorkelling activities
- Our team recommended that you bring changing cloth, anti-mosquito spray, towel, sun block
- This package exclude none as above from include item
- During public holiday and school holiday, reservation will be required two days in advanced
- Min 4 pax
- This tour no limit of guest
- No deposit needed
For more information, feel free to contact us.