Take a private peek at the cultural melting pot of the indigenous people of Sabah. Get a glimpse of the traditions and cultures of five ethnic tribes of hunters, fishermen, farmers, cowboys and revered head hunters in one village.
Enjoy an exclusive ride in your private vehicle past Kota Kinabalu, heading towards the untouched interior of the Inanam district, where the Mari-Mari Cultural Village is located. Upon arrival, accept warm greetings from your hosts, who introduce their cultures with pride and joy.
Visit the traditional homes of different ethnicities of Sabah, each showcasing their native cultures and providing mystical insights into the world of the past. Observe rituals as you visit these houses, simulating traditional lifestyles passed from one generation to the next.
Your knowledgeable guide will show you the process of making a blowpipe, starting a fire from a bamboo tree, tattoo-making (and its symbolism) and other local handicrafts. The main highlight of this tour is the live performance of a thrilling cultural dance with full traditional costumes, instruments and music. End your private tour with an exclusive transfer to your Kota Kinabalu hotel.
Our Service Features
- Chinese and english speaking tour guide, let you easy to communicate
- Our guide are warm and helpful
- Let you feel comfortable and safe during the whole journey
- The package exclude insurance and none as above from include item
- This tour min 2 pax
- During the public holiday and school holiday, reservation will be required two day in advanced
- This tour is no limit of guest
- Deposit is needed when booking this trip
- Deposit are not refundable of guest have personal reason that cannot attend this trip
For more information, feel free to contact us.