Mantanani Islands is a group of three isolated islands located northwest of Kota Belud, about an hour’s drive from the state capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. These islands are approximately 60 minutes boat-ride by speedboat from the mainland (depends on sea condition). The islands boast of crystal clear blue waters filled with a myriad of marine life and white sandy beaches fringed by coconut palm trees making it an excellent destination for snorkelling, scuba diving or island hopping. One of the main reasons that the Mantanani Islands have recently attracted many visitors, local and tourists alike is because of a special creature called ‘dugong’ or sea cow that resides around the island. Dugong sightings are not guaranteed as these mammals are very shy and will distance themselves especially with the sight of crowds. In addition, dugongs’ population is on the brink of extinction so you have to be extremely lucky to be able to spot one!
Our Service Features
- Chinese/english and malay tour guide
- Our guides are friendly and helpful
- Let you feel comfortable and safety during snorkelling activities
- Our guide will bring you the sea hotspot area to snorkelling
- Our team recommended bring changing cloths/towel and sun block
- This package is not include insurance and can be purchased separately if needed
- This package exclude none as above from include item
- Min 2 pax
- This tour is no limit of guest
- Deposit needed when booking this trip
- Deposit are not refundable if guest have personal reason that cannot attend this trip
For more information, feel free to contact us.