Mantanani Island is known as the Mermaid Island and is named after two wild manatees in the nearby waters, also known as the “mermaid.”
A 30-minute boat ride from the outer sea of Kota Kinabalu, consisting of three outlying islands, is a quiet and beautiful island. Here belongs to the World Ecological Protection Organization
The controlled marine ecological protection sea area can only engage in non-polluting water activities (snorkeling or deep diving), the long white sand, the simple Longgus nationality,
The coconut trees swaying in the wind are good targets for watching and shooting. The mantanani Island is located in the northwest of Kota Belud and consists of three separate islands.
Still, not many people know about mantanani Island. There are restrictions on the number of people going to the island every day, and you need to book in advance.
Our Service Features
- Chinese/english and malay speaking tour guide, let you easy to communicate with us
- Our guided are warm and helpful
- Let you feel save and comfortable during the whole journey
- Our team suggested that you bring extra changing clothes, towel and sun block
- This package exclude insurance and none as above from include item. Insurance can be purchased separately if needed
- During the public holiday and school holiday, reservation will be required in two days advanced
- Min 2 pax
This tour is no limit for ordering
- Deposit is needed for booking this trip
- Deposit are not refundable due to customer personal reason
For more information, feel free to contact us.