Terms & Conditions
1. Please bring a original of your identity card/passport, driving licenses / international.
2. Rates are for a minimum of 24 hours rental. Additional hours will be charge RM 10.00 per hour(Small car ),RM20.00 per hour ( Mpv car ),RM25.00 per hour (Van).More than 8 hours will be charged for 1 day rental rate. Rate included unlimited mileage & maintenance.
3. Vehicle is for use in Sabah only. Company reserve right to charge not less than RM 300.00 if driving to certain area such as : (Sandakan, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Labuan,Kota Marudu,Tenom,Semporna.
4. In the event of collision to the Vehicle whereby damage to the Vehicle is sustained, the Renter shall pay to the Owner the total repair costs for the damages sustained by the Vehicle in the collision. Shall not exceed Malaysian Ringgit three thousand five hundred only (RM 3,500.00) for below 1800cc vehicles and Malaysian Ringgit five thousand (RM 5,000.00) for above 1800cc vehicles.
5. Insurance policies does not include coverage on PERSONAL ACCIDENT liability and passenger liability.
6. Company reserves right to charge the renter for the towing and other charges which are not covered by the C.D.W as result of damage.
7. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer’s full responsibility.
8. For damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving license and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
9. The hirer is required to contact our representative to inform us for any event of accidents or car theft.
10. In the event of early termination or before the rental agreement period end, the hirer has no right to refund any or part of the charges.
11. Every vehicle is rented out with fuel as specified under the rental agreement and must be returned the same. Otherwise the Renter will be charged for a refill upon return.
12. Renter is responsible for all parking and traffic offenses and must turn in summonses with payment upon return of vehicle.
13. Speed limit for highway in Malaysia 110 KM/hr, while normal road is 90 KM/hr. Please drive carefully and obey traffic rules.
14. Booking deposit will automatic become security deposit .Security deposit will not be deducted from your full payment.
15. After booking is made, our admin will contact you to collect RM 100.00 for booking deposit fees per unit as confirmation and to process your booking. Full payment must be made upon pick up.
16. No Refund of booking deposit once paid.
17. Security deposit of RM 100.00 will be refunded to your bank account within 24 hours .